A limited number of Need Based Registration Fee Waivers* are available to the following young researcher candidates:
- Working in a new EU Member Country (Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Rep., Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia)
- Working outside of Europe
Candidates must also have the following requisites:
- Will present their own data at the School
- Would not to be able to attend without the Registration fee waiver
- Not working for a company
Applications will be considered on a case by case basis up to the April 12th final deadline and will be evaluated considering the following:
- Availability of places for the School
- Actual need of the applicant
- Scientific excellence of the project to be presented
A decision will be communicated within 10 days of receiving the application.
To apply, please send the following information to school(at)enii.org
- Brief CV
- Abstract (including Title, author list, affiliations of authors) 1 page max.
- Letter of support from your supervisor stating the actual need for the waiver to participate to the School and that you would present your own data at the course.
*The Registration Fee waiver covers the Registration Fee only. Hotel and travel costs must be covered by the participant.